Known problems (general):
- Titanium backup restored licence information can be incorrectly detected as an attempted license hack. Please ensure that you re-install Yatse from the Play Store each time to resolve this. We recommended that if you need to re-install Yatse, use the built in Yatse Cloud Save feature to save and restore your application settings.
- The Play Store needs your phone to have a correct date / time and time zone. Be sure to have this set correctly.
Known In App problems:
- Lucky Patcher breaks Play Store licenses checks, so please disable all In App emulation functions if Yatse is telling you that the In App purchase is not ready. (Uninstall is not enough!)
- If you have a not so legit Unlocker apk on your phone you will need to uninstall it and then clear the Yatse application data (or uninstall then reinstall Yatse)
- Yatse In App performs a licenses check over the internet on a regular basis when launched. Currently Ad Block Plus prevents this check from working. You will need to disable ad block if the license invalidates so it can validate itself once again.
- Check that Yatse has internet access and can access http://genimee.com/. Ensure that this is not blocked by any other security tool or firewall.
- If you have multiple accounts on your device, please be sure to install Yatse with the account associated with the in-app purchase. The easiest way is to uninstall Yatse from your device and then push the re-install from the web based Google Play Store on a computer when logged with the correct account.
- If you have just bought Unlocker via the In App option, it can take a couple of hours to be available on all your devices. This is due to how Google replicate and validate the licences over multiple devices. Just wait a little time. If you go to the buy screen and validate that it says already bought then reboot the device.
- You need to have data sync enabled for the Google account you made the purchase. (Android settings / Accounts / Google / App data sync)
If you still have problems after reading and applying all the above points, please contact us for help with :¶
- Your details about each of the above points.
- Logs (Debug).
- Your Order Number (mail from Google or listed at https://payments.google.com).