From 07/20/2017 to 08/18/2017
- Subject says it all. I just would like a way to have the HTTP command refer to the same machine as Kodi is running on...
- 10:40 AM Yatse: RE: Can someone please give me pro version
- You can purchase on Paypal that support all countries ;)
- I really love this app,play store payment doesn't work in my country someone please give away pro version,I want to s...
- 06:51 PM Yatse: RE: Complete action with Yatse on many webpages
- Well then it should all be ok :)
- 03:05 PM Yatse: RE: Complete action with Yatse on many webpages
- Well for me sharing still works, see screenshots.
- 01:13 PM Yatse: RE: Complete action with Yatse on many webpages
- Well no reason it does not work, but a lot of change it also breaks the sharing from youtube.
- 03:57 AM Yatse: RE: Complete action with Yatse on many webpages
- You're right, I have no idea how Android works, so thank you for clarifying that.
I just hope the Android setting ...
- 01:10 PM Yatse: RE: yatse aus der Schnelleinstellungsleiste starten
- I'm sorry but only English here, Google translate does not give anything I can understand :(
- Was soll eigendlich passieren wenn yatse aus der Schnelleinstellung gestartet wird?
Wenn ich auf "Kodi PC" drücke ...
- 01:08 PM Yatse: RE: Translation
I did migrate them on the new site do not worry, I waited for you to make a break before :)
But since previou...
- 09:53 AM Yatse: RE: Translation
Another thing, Until now I translated about 30% of the stings in https://www.getlocalization.com/Yatse/
I want to translate Yaste to Hebrew.
I have a question about some strings.
Is there an e-mail for support?
- 12:22 AM Yatse: RE: Complete action with Yatse on many webpages
- Well it's just that you do not understand how Androis internally works.
The share or clicking links is the exact s...
- 12:16 AM Yatse: RE: Complete action with Yatse on many webpages
- I know haha, and I thank you for your good support and the great app! :)
However what I meant, and I didn't explai...
- 12:06 AM Yatse: RE: Complete action with Yatse on many webpages
- Well you know that I coded the app ? :)
So disabling the 3 play on in advanced / advanced does disable the manifes...
- 11:56 PM Yatse: RE: Complete action with Yatse on many webpages
- Thank you, but I don't think that helps (https://yatse.tv/redmine/projects/yatse/wiki/SettingsAdvanced). I was alread...
- 08:18 PM Yatse: RE: Complete action with Yatse on many webpages
- Well yes in settings shown in the Wiki ;)
Disable the share options.
- When using the Chrome Browser on many sites I get the question if I want to complete the action using Yatse, sometime...
- 02:29 PM Yatse: RE: PFAD adjusting for cache
- In advanced settings you can select the device to store cache.
If you have adopted the sdcard then it's automatica...
- how to adjust the PFAD cache to " /storage/1250-BB08/Yatse/" ?
My phone is Samsung S7 android 7.0.
- 11:17 PM Yatse: RE: Trailer not available
- All Kodi side.
Long time since I last reset a Kodi config but I think there's an option in the scrapers to fetch t...
Since I changed my Kodi installation (I didn't notice immediately, but I suppose it's related), from a raspber...
- 01:22 PM Yatse: RE: JSON Formatting for Channel Changing
- There's nothing more, you just need to find the correct ids.
- 04:09 AM Yatse: RE: Show remote when starting video?
- Ah. Thanks!
- Hey there,
I´m trying to figure out, how you got the JSON working for going directly to a specific channel.
- 08:40 AM Yatse: RE: Show remote when starting video?
- This option is no more as the remote and now playing are always accessible.
Swipe from right for the remote and fr...
- Hi. I haven't used yatse in a few months. Before always when I started a video it automatically changed to the remote...
- 10:37 PM Yatse: RE: Remote button missing
- It works !
- 09:59 PM Yatse: RE: Remote button missing
- https://yatse.tv/redmine/projects/yatse/knowledgebase/articles/35 ? :)
- Hello everybody,
Something strange on my Yatse since yesterday : remote button in the left menu is missing. No way...
- 01:20 PM Yatse: RE: Playlist on Local Device
- Is this fixed already? My playlists still dont work.
- 03:27 PM Yatse: RE: Is it possible to remove progressbar from the bottom bar?
- By disable i meant hide it to be invisible.
I'll put it in as a feature request. There are many videos where revea...
- 10:13 AM Yatse: RE: Is it possible to remove progressbar from the bottom bar?
- Not possible and should always be visible sounds like a bug on your amazon device.
This bar is not clickable and h...
- I'd like to disable the progressbar in the bottom bar.
On amazon fire 7" device (screen resolution 1024x600) it do...
- 04:25 PM Yatse: RE: Database Sync Interval
- This settings is no longer present as no more needed. Yatse sync when there's detected changes. And you can still for...
- In the wiki Tips/Force Database Synchonization it says that the sync interval is configurable with 12h being the defa...
Also available in: AtomGo to top