Yatse can remote control all your Kodi's like many others, but also provides everything you have always wanted to enhance the usage of your beloved media center, including many features that you never thought you needed.
Main unique functions¶
• Native support for Plex and Emby servers
• Stream your supported media to your local devices or UPnP, AirPlay, Chromecast, Roku and Smart TV devices*
• Cast your supported local media on your media center or UPnP, AirPlay, Chromecast, Roku and Smart TV devices*
• Natural voice commands
• Full Android Wear support
• Offline Media: Sync media to your device for offline playing
• Audio Player: Listen to your music everywhere
• Offline library
• Multiple widgets for fast remote actions, now playing details and more
• Support Media Player Classic (MPC) as an external player
• Cloud Save*: Keep your hosts and settings in sync across devices
• Custom Commands: Unlimited commands to gain access to the most advanced Kodi / XBMC functions
• AV Receiver plugins*: Direct volume control of your supported receiver from Yatse (Yamaha, Onkyo, Denon/Marantz, Onkyo/Integra, UPnp)
• Modern and intuitive interface, designed for phones and tablets
• Completely configurable to fill all your needs
• DashClock / Muzei extensions
• Notifications and Lockscreen controls
• Quickly find your media with sorting / filtering and global search
• Detailed now playing with direct selection of subtitles (Including download and syncing) and audio streams
• Wake on Lan (WOL) and power control options
• Multiple plugins for SMS / call / notification forwarding, starting Media Center remotely, ...
• Send media from YouTube or browser
• Optimized for speed and low battery usage even on older devices
• Support themes*
• Offers an API to control your media centers and Yatse from other Android applications
Yatse means: Yet Another Touch Screen Experiment.
You can download the last version of Kodi from https://www.kodi.tv/
Kodi / XBMC require some configuration to allow remote access. Please check the Wiki for detailed instructions.
Support Kodi starting from Helix (https://kodi.tv/) (Full support from Kodi 14 Helix to very latest alpha release)
All commons forks like SPMC, OSMC, Librelec, Openelec are also fully supported.
Please use the issue tracker to report problems with details (Android version, problem, phone model, ...)
If you like this project and use it every day please remember to purchase the unlocker or donate.
This will ensure further development and keeping the application ad free.
Download Yatse: Kodi remote¶
This free version does not contains ads. But some advanced functions (noted with an *) requires the Unlocker to be used.
Please consider buying the Unlocker if you want to support the continued development of this application.