Yatse 7.7.0 released
Yatse: Kodi remote control and cast for Android
- Added: A new home section to quickly summarize / explore all your libraries. (Can be removed in settings)
- Added: Support for external subtitles from Plex / Emby / Local device + Offline downloaded media to players that support them.
- Added: Workaround to allow external subtitles to work with Mx Player / VLC from offline cache on Android 7+.
- Fixed: Continuation of internal code rewrites to remove all Kodi hacks from core. Plex / Emby transcoding is getting closer, if you have specific needs about those please contact us with details and information.
- Fixed: Most reported issues, as always only reported issues with details can be addressed.
Reminder: The remote part of the application is now linked to active renderer instead of active media center source. If you have no remote screen, then press stop cast and verify that you are connected to the media center you want to control.
Reminder: Support for Android ICS (4.0.X) will be dropped in the coming months.
- Facebook: https://yatse.tv/Facebook
- Twitter: https://yatse.tv/Twitter
- Google+: https://yatse.tv/GooglePlus
Do not forget to rate the application.
If you like this, please buy the Unlocker / donate to ensure continued development.
Go to top