Yatse 7.6.0 released with Roku support
Yatse: Kodi remote for Android
- Added: Support for ROKU as a player target (From all supported sources). Also adds a basic remote control for those devices when connected to them.
- Added: Kodi Krypton+ / Plex: Add support for user ratings, in smart filters and with an option to use them instead of global ratings.
- Added: Plex / Emby: Add library exclusion in host settings, to not synchronise specific libraries.
- Added: Path, file smart filter.
- Added: When stopping logging, you now have an option to zip and send the logs to support in one click.
- Fixed: Streaming local content from other apps on Android 6+ should work in a lot more cases now.
- Fixed: A nice completely updated Dutch translation, thanks to FransvB.
- Fixed: Most reported issues, as always only reported issues with details can be addressed.
Reminder: The remote part of the application is now linked to active renderer instead of active media center source. If you have no remote screen, then press stop cast and verify that you are connected to the media center you want to control.
Reminder: Support for Android ICS (4.0.X) will be dropped in the coming months.
- Facebook: https://yatse.tv/Facebook
- Twitter: https://yatse.tv/Twitter
- Google+: https://yatse.tv/GooglePlus
Do not forget to rate the application.
If you like this, please buy the Unlocker / donate to ensure continued development.
Go to top