Project

General

Now Playing bar at the top (S7)

Added by Gustaf 3 months ago

Hi

I recently restored my phone and can't for the love of something get the now playing bar to appear at the top of my notifications, thus controlling Yatse from the lock screen impossible if I have more than 3 notifications.

Before I restored my phone it was always at the top as long as something was playing on Kodi but now it sits maybe 4-5 notifications down. Is there a setting I am missing?

Other apps with now playing notifications like Spotify and Pocket Casts both jump to the top.

Replies (13)

RE: Now Playing bar at the top (S7) - Added by Tolriq 3 months ago

Well there's a lot of details missing like your Yatse version, you Android version and your Yatse settings :)

I guess you have activated both option show notification and lockscreen in settings.

For the rest usually https://yatse.tv/redmine/projects/yatse/knowledgebase/articles/20 is the way to go ;)

RE: Now Playing bar at the top (S7) - Added by Gustaf 3 months ago

Oops. :)

Yatse v. 8.2.0

Samsung Galaxy S7, Android 7.0

Yes, I have both show notification and lockscreen activated. Haven't really touched any settings more than to hide stuff like PVR etc.

I deselected "show notification" and "lock screen..." toggles, started the debug and then reselected the toggles again. After that I started a video and the notification popped up fourth down from the top.

Thanks

debug.log View (88.4 KB)

Don't know if it matters but I use the Legacy Unlocker and the Onkyo plugin also. :)

Well I do not see any error or strange thing.

What are the other notifications that shows above ?

Tolriq wrote:

Well I do not see any error or strange thing.

What are the other notifications that shows above ?

Right now when I'm doing a test I have three mail notifications from the Gmail app (with three separate accounts) and a notification from Friendly (a Facebook wrapper).

And if you unpause the media ? :)

Tolriq wrote:

And if you unpause the media ? :)

Unfortunately the same position. :(

If you swipe left the notification then press the settings button under what do you see?

Prio does nothing unfortunately.

Well I'm out of idea, when media is playing notification is always at top on all devices here. And there's no reason this changes only on your device.

Maybe using root tools like xposed that change things?

Tolriq wrote:

Well I'm out of idea, when media is playing notification is always at top on all devices here. And there's no reason this changes only on your device.

Maybe using root tools like xposed that change things?

Strange. Not rooted so no Xposed. Will have to live with it. Maybe I'll try to restore my phone again and see if that changes anything. Thanks!

RE: Now Playing bar at the top (S7) - Added by Gustaf 2 months ago

Just an update.

This has solved itself when I updated to 8.2.5. No idea what happened but now it's on top again. :)

Thanks! :)

RE: Now Playing bar at the top (S7) - Added by Tolriq 2 months ago

Well then it was a side effect from an hack for Android Auto. Quite strange I get no other reports.

(1-13/13)
    Go to top