Project

General

Search not finding everything in library?

Added by Jason 3 months ago

I am having some trouble with the movie listing in Yatse. Most of the movies show up fine, but some are missing, and the search function doesn't find them. For example, searching for "ultron", does not find ""Avengers Age of Ultron". In fact, searching for Avengers doesn't find any of the Avengers series of movies.

I've manually browsed through the entire library, and don't see them listed at all under "Movies". But they are in the library, beause I can link to them from cast members. For example, if I go to another Robert Downey Jr movie (like Iron Man, which does show in the list, and search works fine), and click on him, then I do see all the Avengers movies listed and they are listed correctly and completely with all metadata etc.

I did a debug dump (over 30MB of text!) and do see them listed as being added during a synchronisation update. And I see the search returning 0 results. It seems there may be a few others missing as well.

I also tried 2 other Android devices, which have the same problem with the same movies (at least the behaviour is consitent, eh?!)

Any ideas?

Replies (2)

RE: Search not finding everything in library? - Added by Tolriq 3 months ago

Well since you decided that the logs was only useful for you and not for me, it's hard to know what happens :)

But 99% chance you have check the option hide watched movies and those are watched.

RE: Search not finding everything in library? - Added by Jason 3 months ago

Bahaha! Well, now I feel like an idiot... you're 100% correct. I was hiding watched movies!

Thanks for the sanity check!

(1-2/2)
    Go to top