Project

General

Yatse doesn't work properly after update from 6.0 to 7.0

Added by Levider about 1 month ago

Hello
I have TV Sony KD-65XE9005
After update from 6.0 to 7.0 on my TV Yatse (on my tablet P3100) doesn't work properly. The same situation with my phone H815
Yatse is configured properly but there's less options than normal
I have subtitle "Inactive", homever I can control top/bottom/sides , go to home, stop movie and other basics, but there's not advanced features, which I really need
When I create new remote with the same values like old one, it doesn't want to connect
The same problem with Kore
Before update everything was great :)

Is there any fix?
Yatse support Android 7.0 ?

Replies (4)

RE: Yatse doesn't work properly after update from 6.0 to 7.0 - Added by Tolriq about 1 month ago

So you update the OS under Kodi all remotes are broken but you seek answer on remote side :)

If you can't create new host then your Kodi is badly configured. Yatse does give error messages and full videos to help you with that.

Best solution is to uninstall Kodi and reconfigure properly from scratch.

Remotes does not care about the OS under Kodi.

RE: Yatse doesn't work properly after update from 6.0 to 7.0 - Added by Levider about 1 month ago

I seek answer everywhere :)

What do you mean "badly configured" ?
I need just IP, port, login, password from Kodi and also one thing to check to make Yatse working

Remote sometimes work, sometimes doesn't
I mean sometimes says "Inactive" and there's only basic features.

RE: Yatse doesn't work properly after update from 6.0 to 7.0 - Added by Tolriq about 1 month ago

There's more than one thing to check.

And without logs I can't tell you what Kodi issue it is.

All I know for sure is that Kodi is the issue and starting fresh there have 99% chance to fix the issue

Now if you do not want to follow the advice not sure I can help more.

RE: Yatse doesn't work properly after update from 6.0 to 7.0 - Added by Levider about 1 month ago

Like u said.
I did factory reset in my TV and clean install Kodi
For now everything is Ok

(1-4/4)
    Go to top