- Registered on: 04/01/2015
- Last connection: 02/24/2017
- Yatse, the Kodi remote (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 04/01/2015)
Reported issues: 1
- 03:53 PM Yatse, the Kodi remote Yatse: RE: Yatse App Send Picture or Video from Internet into Kodi Media Centre
- Well then please tell me what IP you'd put in that?
You do understand that the issue is your phone IP when connect...
- 10:45 AM Yatse, the Kodi remote Feature #905 (Closed): Queue random (One)
- I'm sorry, but you can choose play random all and stop when you need. Too many options is not always good.
- 10:47 AM Yatse, the Kodi remote Support #903 (Closed): Yatse does not play a video add-on (supertennis) over chromecast
- Well as written nearly everywhere I can you can't stream addons directly.
You need to start them on Kodi first the...
- 10:14 PM Yatse, the Kodi remote Bug #902: local streamin not reliable #2
I do not see any error, after song 116, song 117 is played then nothing more is played as it seems there's nothin...
- 10:00 PM Yatse, the Kodi remote Yatse: RE: Yatse App Send Picture or Video from Internet into Kodi Media Centre
- Well from the logs nothing is wrong.
Yatse correctly pick your LTE IPV6 IP and all works ok with communication wit...
- 04:28 PM Yatse, the Kodi remote Yatse: RE: Kodi Open using Yatse
- Well since you have many Kodi's an a single database, just connect Yatse to any other Kodi and stream to the target.
- 04:16 PM Yatse, the Kodi remote Yatse: RE: Kodi Open using Yatse
- It's because Kodi sends an SMB url file to Yatse.
Yatse does not handle smb.
You need to use Yatse the normal w...
- 04:02 PM Yatse, the Kodi remote Yatse: RE: Kodi Open using Yatse
- Same answer as always logs ?
- 11:05 AM Yatse, the Kodi remote Feature #900 (Closed): Cache to SD Card
- It is possible, advanced settings cache location.
Since it works with all APIs. You just need to store in /Android...
- 11:00 AM Yatse, the Kodi remote Feature #192: Nice going with the possibility to post/get http messages !
- https://www.myharmony.com/en-fr/harmony-api Still no public API, and I won't play with unstable unofficial things too...
Also available in: Atom